SHAFAQNA (Shia News Association) - O' my Allah! Forgive me what Thou knowest about me more than I do. If I return (to the sins) Thou return to forgiveness. My Allah forgive me what I had promised to myself but Thou didst not find its fulfilment with me. My Allah forgive me that with what I sought nearness to Thee with my tongue but my heart opposed and did not perform it. My Allah forgive me winkings of the eye, vile utterances, desires of the heart and errors of speech.
Nahjul Balagha (85) - Supplications of Commander of the Faithful Imam Ali (A.S.)
- America’s takeover of the United Nations
- Destruction and digging of graves in Libya, a Wahhabi tradition that continues (Pictures)
- SHAFAQNA interview | Islamic awakening and the spreading of Ahlulbayt (A.S.) school of thought, by Sayyed Al-Nawab
- SHAFAQNA exclusive | Saudi village has no hope in getting electricity since 70 years
- SHAFAQNA exclusive | Paying allegiance, bowing and kissing the hand of the king: A ritual or controversy? (Video/Pictures)